NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID OUTSIDE OF NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, AND CONNECTICUT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the Terms and Conditions of the Fly Ball Sweepstakes, (the "Sweepstakes"). All entries must be received in the manner described in these Official Rules during the Sweepstakes Period (defined below) to be eligible for the prize.
2. SPONSORS: Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (One Porsche Drive, Atlanta, GA 30354) Delta Air Lines North America, Inc. (1030 Delta Boulevard, Atlanta, Georgia 30354) (collectively, "Sponsor")
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open and offered only to legal residents of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, who, as of July 21, 2017: (a) are at least twenty-one (21) years of age; (b) possess a current and valid driver’s license. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsors, Sterling Mets, L.P., the other MLB Entities (defined below) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotional agencies, any other persons or entities involved in the development and/or administration of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, or spouse) and/or household members (whether or not related) of such Sweepstakes Entities are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (“MLBAM” or "MLB.com"), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., BAMTech, LLC, The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. To enter this Sweepstakes and/or receive a prize, you must fully comply with these Official Rules, and by participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and their designees, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 09:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on July 21, 2017, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on August 22, 2017 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Eastern Time shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor's clock shall be the official time-keeping device for all purposes of this Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter visit MetsFlyBallSweeps.com during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the Official Entry Form to receive one (1) entry. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm ET on 8/22/17 to be eligible.
6. ENTRY GUIDELINES: Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of entry forms submitted. Submission of multiple entries by or on behalf of the same person will result in ineligibility with respect to all entries submitted by or on behalf of that person. Entry must be submitted by the entrant, the person to whom the email was addressed, which is subject to verification by Sponsor. Once submitted, entries cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period, as defined above. Incomplete and/or incorrect registration information or entries will be voided and ineligible for a prize. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant or potential winner, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address to which the Email was sent, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that s/he is the authorized account holder.
7. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES/INDEMNIFICATION: Each person who enters this Sweepstakes represents, warrants and covenants that s/he will abide by and comply with these Official Rules. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant that they believe does not comply with these Official Rules. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all third party claims, actions, or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations, or agreements of entrant hereunder.
8. WINNER SELECTION: Two (2) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about August 23, 2017 from among all the eligible entries. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects.
9. PRIZE: Two (2) Grand Prize Experiences each include two (2) invitations (winner and a guest) to fly to and from a New York City area airport to Atlanta via Delta Air Lines; two (2) tickets for the Mets vs. Braves at SunTrust Park on Sunday, September 16, and autographed Mets’ merchandise; participation for two (2) at the Porsche Experience Center (includes hot lap, 30 minute Driving Simulator Session, and tour of the Porsche Experience Center), lunch for two (2) at Restaurant 356, two (2) gift bags containing Porsche items; and hotel (one room). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the Grand Prize: $2,312.00. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license. The winner and his/her guest will be required to sign Porsche Experience Center’s and Sponsor’s standard liability releases at the Private Driving Experience.
The Grand Prize is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
The winner and his/her guest may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release (collectively, "Affidavit and Release"). Such documents must be signed, notarized and returned within seven (7) business days of receipt or as otherwise directed by Sponsor, unless prohibited by applicable law. Failure of any selected winner (or his/her guest) to complete, sign and return any requested documents within the applicable period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Grand Prize or selection of an alternate winner in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Flight travel will be issued in the form of travel certificates which must be redeemed within one (1) year of certificate issuance and travel must be completed within one (1) year of the ticket issue date. Certificates may be redeemed only by the person whose name has been entered and cannot be reissued. Any transportation that is unclaimed, is not awarded or is otherwise not used by the travel completion date specified will be forfeited. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual value and ARV. No substitution or transfer of all or any portion of prizes or cash redemptions permitted, except at the sole discretion of Delta and Lakers. Delta and Lakers reserve the right to substitute, for any reason whatsoever, any Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole discretion. The Winner is responsible for reporting and payment of all taxes (if any) associated with acceptance and use of the Prize.
Certificate seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Certificates are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. The sale or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of Certificates is also prohibited. Any tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel. Tickets may be cancelled or reissued without penalty for a period of twenty-four (24) hours after reservation is made. After this cancellation/reissue privilege expires, time and routing changes are permitted (subject to the availability booking class) however a $200 change fee per ticket applies for travel within the United States, between the United States and Canada and for travel between the United States/Canada and the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America. Reference Delta.com/Ticket Changes & Refunds. Based on availability, passengers holding confirmed reservations and tickets may confirm earlier/later same day flight within three (3) hours from scheduled departure time between same origin/destination for a non-refundable fee of $50.
Certificates do not include the September 11th Security Fee of at least $5.60 one way, which will be imposed on each flight segment in the passenger's ticketed itinerary, and international flight taxes of up to $500 per ticket. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. Baggage fees of up to $25 for first checked bag and $100 for second checked bag, depending on itinerary. Taxes and fees are subject to change. Fees, taxes, and other charges will be determined at the time of ticketing. Any taxes, fees, or charges paid at the time of ticket issuance will be refunded if ticket is not used. However, once redeemed, Certificates are void and will have no further value. Certificate travel will not qualify for SkyMiles mileage. Stopovers/Upgrades/Wait-listing/Open Returns are not permitted for tickets booked with Certificates. Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed Certificates will not be replaced. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of all necessary documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa where applicable) at the time and place of departure. Delta reserves the right to deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation.
10. ODDS: Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified at the telephone number and/or email address provided in their entry. If the potential winner does not answer his/her phone (or is otherwise unavailable during initial contact attempt), no message will be left and no further attempt to contact such individual will be made and that individual will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be chosen, time permitting and at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
12. PRIZE REDEMPTION: To redeem the Grand Prize, winner must contact Sponsor’s designated representative pursuant to the directions included in the notice to coordinate travel dates with Sponsor. Winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the Grand Prize and is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of prize winnings. All local, state, and federal taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. No substitution, transfer, or exchange of the Grand Prize or portion of the Grand Prize or election of cash in lieu of the Grand Prize or portion of the Grand Prize will be permitted. Grand Prize is subject to availability, and Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute any portion of the Grand Prize with another prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent) in the event that the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) is not available.
13. PUBLICITY: Except where and as may be prohibited by law, participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes express permission of winner for Sponsor and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor and the MLB Entities to use the winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and/or state for advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, or compensation.
14. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the Sweepstakes entries. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic or for any damage to any person’s computer, phone, tablet, or other device related to participation in the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Sweepstakes and award the Grand Prize in accordance with the winner selection process described above from among all eligible entries received as of such date should fraud, virus, bugs, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, fairness, proper play or security of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, any website associated with this Sweepstakes, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
15. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each participant agrees to release Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by entering the Sweepstakes or for damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize awarded. IN NO EVENT WILL SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF A PRIZE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
16. DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants, Sponsor, and other Sweepstakes Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the State of Georgia, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
18. DISCLOSURE OF WINNER: To request the name (first name and last initial) and city/state of residence of the Winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope, for receipt by 12/31/2017 to: Porsche Cars North America, Inc., 1 Porsche Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30354, Attention: Marketing Department.
© Porsche Cars North America, Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks or logos used herein are trademarks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, administered, produced or executed by any MLB Entity.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.